Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My readings...

Take a peek, if you will, at my "Readings" - just to the right of this post.  This is a list of books that I have been assigned to support my learning in the two courses that I am currently taking online through Brock University.  I should note that I haven't read all of these books but I expect to before the end of the term.  A bit of a challenge for me as I am a notoriously slow reader.  Anyone in my family would attest to this fact.  


I come from and have married into a family of readers.  When a new book enters the family, particularly a good one, it gets circulated throughout all of the members, kind of like a book club with only one book to share.  Well, I'm always the last on the list.  There have even been times when I have received a book as a gift and before I get a chance to crack the spine, it has already been absconded and is in circulation.


Anyway, I'll try to add to this list as time goes on. I'm already thinking about a few....


As an aside, thanks to all of you who have read my first blog and the feedback that I've received.  Again, I welcome your comments.  Just checked my stats today and my blog has had a respectable number of views (although I don't have anything to benchmark that against).  One from Germany even.

No comments:

Post a Comment